Regional air carrier Mesa Airlines has joined the growing number of aviation companies deploying the AvFinity Integrated Router Solution (AIRS) for flight-critical messaging. With AIRS, Mesa now enjoys a robust, secure and efficient aviation messaging system that:
- Offers resiliency with assured message delivery so that flight-critical messages are filed despite unexpected external communications problems.
- Maintains vital communications, handles message formatting and conversion, and reduces database issues with message recipients.
- Eliminates pesky network issues that arise when legacy and more modern systems must communicate.
- Provides comprehensive flight-critical communications through direct connections.
- With AIRS, Mesa can now file flight plans, Advance Passenger Information Service (APIS) manifests and participate in “Mesa Resolves Multiple Comms Issues with AvFinity’s AIRS™ Solution”.